We’re committed to processing your personal data fairly and lawfully
When you bank or work with us, we collect, store and process data about you.
Our Fair Processing Notice, also sometimes known as a Privacy Notice, explains, amongst other things, what data we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it and, importantly, it explains your rights to your data.
- We’ll only process your data where we have a lawful basis and it is fair to do so.
- We’ll only process your data for the purpose we have told you that we will do so.
- We’ll only process the minimum data that is necessary and won’t collect anything that is not necessary.
- We’ll make sure that the data we have about you is accurate and kept up-to-date.
- We won’t keep your data any longer than is necessary.
- We’ll take responsibility for the data we hold about you and we’ll keep it secure.
We’re committed to being transparent about how we process your data so, here’s a link to our full Fair Processing Notice (Privacy Notice) – and it explains everything you need to know. Have a thorough read through to find out more about how we process your data and your rights.
Our data protection officer is Scott Southgate.
- write to him at Data Protection Officer, Hampshire Trust Bank Plc, 55 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AS
- or email him at [email protected].