Careers at Hampshire Trust Bank
Hampshire Trust Bank is a specialist bank, staffed by experts focused on helping UK businesses realise their ambitions.
Our dedicated asset finance, property finance and specialist mortgages teams ensure that businesses receive the outstanding service, lasting relationships, integrity and expertise they need to prosper. We also provide consistently competitive savings accounts to individuals and businesses.
Our recruitment policy is to attract and retain the right staff to meet our evolving business needs. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- have a flexible attitude to working within a busy and demanding environment
- have a proactive approach
- are able to develop internal and external business relationships
- are adaptable and willing to learn
...we may have the right opportunities for you.
Any vacancies for which we are currently accepting applications are listed below.
Please read our Fair Processing Notice which explains how we process the personal data of employees and applicants.
If you have a breadth of experience in commercial banking, whether in sales, sales management or underwriting, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please email us with your CV and a short covering note explaining why you are suitable. We offer an attractive benefits package and competitive salaries. ‘Head office based’ refers to the bank’s headquarters in the City of London.
Head of IT Infrastructure
- We are currently recruiting a Head of IT Infrastructure who will have responsibility for providing the Bank with IT tools to allow the business to function properly. The Head of IT infrastructure is responsible for design, procurement, implementation, management, support, monitoring, financial management and operation of the bank’s IT infrastructure at all sites. Read the job description.
BI Reporting Analyst
- We are currently recruiting a BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Analyst. The BI Reporting Analyst will be involved in the entire reporting development life cycle from the report development, testing and delivery. They will also be responsible for supporting the business by updating and maintaining the reports on CXAIR and support the Data and Reporting Change Manager wherever necessary. Read the job description.
We are looking to strengthen our Asset Finance team as we grow our lending book and help build a reputation for excellent customer service. We are actively recruiting for:
Underwriter (Head office based)
- To ensure all proposals are managed within the Bank's credit policy and service level expectations, experience of flow credit underwriting necessary.
- Office-based role providing case processing, sales support and administration to very high customer service levels. Comfortable in dealing directly with brokers, borrowers and lawyers. A good grounding in the specialist lending sector or Asset Finance is required as well as being educated to A level/BTEC standard (minimum of 3 C grade/equivalent).
- Office-based specialist underwriters, with breadth of relevant experience required in specialist lending markets such as commercial, buy-to-let and other specialist mortgage lending.
We welcome applications for places on our Apprenticeship and Graduate Programmes and from those looking for internships. These roles will involve training, both formally and on the job, to learn about the business area and develop customer service and business administration skills. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 A levels at grade C / BTEC Level 3 plus grade B at GCSE Maths and English.