Careers at Hampshire Trust Bank
Hampshire Trust Bank is a new generation bank, focused on financing commercial customers based on best relationship banking principles, delivered by experts in their fields.
Currently we specialise in asset, commercial and property finance. We also offer competitive savings accounts to individuals and businesses.
Our recruitment policy is to attract and retain the right staff to meet our evolving business needs. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- have a flexible attitude to working within a busy and demanding environment
- have a proactive approach
- are able to develop internal and external business relationships
- are adaptable and willing to learn
...we may have the right opportunities for you.
Any vacancies for which we are currently accepting applications are listed below.
If you have a breadth of experience in commercial banking, whether in sales, sales management or underwriting, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please email us with your CV and a short covering note explaining why you are suitable. We offer an attractive benefits package and competitive salaries. ‘Office-based’ refers to the bank’s headquarters in the City of London.
Commercial Lending Managers (Office-based Sales)
- Office and mobile product expert role driving sales and customer service on specialist lending cases and managing and maintaining a portfolio of loan applications to completion. Breadth of relevant experience working in a similar role in the specialist lending markets is required.
Business Development Managers
- Mobile roles, with experience in Commercial, Buy-to-let and other specialist mortgage lending. Roles available covering London, South East (Home Counties) and Midlands. Extensive broker contacts required with good profile in the sector. Breadth of relevant experience as a BDM in financial services is required.
Head of Underwriting
- Experienced manager of underwriting teams, with relevant experience required in specialist lending markets such as Commercial, Buy-to-let and other specialist mortgage lending.
- Office-based specialist underwriters, with relevant experience required in specialist lending markets such as Commercial, Buy-to-let and other specialist mortgage lending.
- Office-based specialist underwriters, with breadth of relevant experience required in specialist lending markets such as Commercial, Buy-to-let and other specialist mortgage lending.
- Office-based role providing case processing, sales support and administration to very high customer service levels. Comfortable in dealing directly with brokers, borrowers and lawyers. A good grounding in the specialist lending sector is required.
Servicing & Collections Officer
- Office-based with a good grounding required in commercial property, portfolio and specialist Buy-to-let servicing and collections.
We do not currently operate a graduate recruitment scheme, an internship scheme or a work experience programme.